[Rhodes22-list] Rummy and Brad (Martin and Lewis, Stiller and Meara, the ...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 06:24:42 EST 2008

Ben,

Only moderately funny??? My father was an attorney so my sister and I heard
all the jokes growing up in a small mid-western town. I certainly didn't
expect  anyone to take a line posted by a drunk personally. If I offended you,
tough  crap. Get over it. Your a big boy now.

Brad,

Thank you very much for calling me an ass-hole. I resemble that  remark.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/13/2008 12:34:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,