[Rhodes22-list] Complaint to List Admin

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:50:34 EST 2008

I'll post one more message on this topic and then try my best to give
it a rest.  Although I got some agreement nobody seems to want to bump
Herb so I'll be OK with that.  The community has spoken and I respect
that.  I've enjoyed this list for all these years and I don't want to
leave but neither do I really want to be on a list where I delete most
of it.  There was a time when I read and enjoyed nearly every post but
"da list" seems to have deteriorated.  My own attitude included.  (I
especially miss the days when I could share music with y'all via KSLM
radio but the laws have changed and I can no longer legally do that.)
So if you'll excuse me I think I'll just go sit at the other end of
the bar and watch the band for a while.  Maybe cut a rug and burn off
some steam.  Maybe they'll even let me sit in and jam.

Have a nice day.

Slim