[Rhodes22-list] Slim..or anyone....who knows

Tom Hogarty tjhogarty at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 18:37:15 EST 2008

elle,
We did some informal drumming at our bonfires in Wyoming, funerals,
graduations, solstices and the like.  Always good fun, all kinds of drums
and kids from 6 to 60.  Pot luck, fire, friends, and random drum noise.  A
few knew how to play, most did not, and no one cared.  Up on the Crow
Reservation they had Pow Wows with traditional drummers.  The circle was
their social group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdN6olQXHyo&feature=related
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22947533@N07/2548109423/

Tom