[Rhodes22-list] Slim..or anyone....who knows

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 19:51:11 EST 2008

thanks, Slim...that's about what I thought.

I played percussion in college & in the orchestra & stumbled upon one of these groups over in the city. It sounds like fun...I just wanted to make sure that it was what I thought it was.

Think I'll sign up & go to one of the 'circles'......coould be fun.

elle