[Rhodes22-list] O'Day 26 w. IMF NOW Army Nave Game

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 16 20:56:41 EST 2008

Lee,

It's a bet, my friend.  You did say you are betting that Army will win.  I can't wait to collect - let's see, Harbour House, isn't it...

That's great news about your son.  I'll bet Loyola has a sailing team.

I also have good news.  I will become a grandad in March.  The addition will be a little girl (6#10 ounces on March 6th), and she will be a skilled Rhodes skipper by the time...  Oh, no, let's not go there.

Art