[Rhodes22-list] Herb, a question

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Nov 19 17:14:58 EST 2008

Actually, I skimmed right over your first part. You're right, I forgot
that Stevens lost. I had it my mind that he'd probably win, and have to
resign. The thrust is still the same, as much as the left would like to
see it happen, I don't think Palin's going to just fade off into the sunset.

She must have really scared those folks for them to hate her so badly.
Fun to watch though.

--
Herb Parsons