[Rhodes22-list] Political - Obama

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Wed Nov 19 19:47:12 EST 2008

Lowe, Rob wrote:
> Robert,
> Did you happen to catch Obama on 60 Minutes on Sunday?
 > Very thoughtful and straight forward discussion, although
 > there were some things he cleared was not ready to discuss...

Yes, Rob, I did.  I was impressed by his use of
complete and coherent sentences and direct answers.
Where he was not ready to comment, he simply and
courteously said so.

While I expect his detractors to continue their
carping, I hope (yes, Ed, "hope" - and you would
be well advised to do so as well) -- I hope that
his inevitable mistakes are minor and forgivable.

It looks as if he is surrounding himself with men
and women with appropriate strengths, and he has
shown an ability to listen to his advisers to
great effect.

/Robert