[Rhodes22-list] Political - Palin, Obama

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Wed Nov 19 20:01:32 EST 2008

Hi, Brad.

Yup - now there's nothing to do but pull our own
oars and hope that the cox steers us straight.

As far as MSN is concerned, I have not delegated
my thinking to anyone.  But I had to chose a
horse, and now have to live with the result, as
do we all.

Maintain, Buddy.
/Robert