[Rhodes22-list] Political - Palin, Obama

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Wed Nov 19 20:15:31 EST 2008

Herb, I think that a person who has some oratory
skills will be a help in negotiations with the
international community.  They do not have the
anti-intellectual attitude that has been anything
but an asset as we interact with the world's best
brains.

/Robert