[Rhodes22-list] Herb's Response

pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net
Thu Nov 20 13:35:36 EST 2008

Herb,

If you are a rational person (and I think you are), why wouldn't you
always repond rationally regardless of what the other person does or says?
 Are you saying in a way that you are more than willing to stoop to
someone else's level?  If so, I think you are demeaning yourself.  Perhaps
that's why some of these things sometimes spin out of control.  Stay above
the fray.  You're better than that.

Paul