[Rhodes22-list] Political....this is interesting.

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Nov 20 14:31:02 EST 2008

Brad,

Internet search engines are getting manipulated, and it's become harder
and harder to find back stuff you once saw, and want to see again.

As I understand it, BO didn't let his license lapse until after a formal
complaint was filed against him by Andy Martin in early 2007 seeking
disbarment on the basis of failure to disclose his "Barry Soetoro"
identity on the line asking: "Have you ever been known by any other name?"

Obama gave up his license rather than dispute the charge.  I call that
"being forced to give up his license," albeit not by the Illinois Bar
which no longer had jurisdiction over him by virtue of the fact he had
already relinquished the license.

Michelle's raise was actually much larger than 100%.  She went from
$121,910 to $316,962 at the non-profit hospital which said she was very
much worth it because she was "a person of color" needed by the hospital
to speak to her community which had been excluded from using the
hospital's services owing to an inability to pay.

What's more, Michelle switched from full time to part time status at the
same time, so the raise was really a whopper!  But truly well worth it
because newly elected Senator Obama anonymously inserted earmarks for
her employer into Senate bills in excess of $1 million.

There is no constitutional crisis provided Obama's citizenship is
settled before the Electoral College meets on Dec. 15.  Electors must
vote in most states as their state party dictates--if Obama is
determined to be an ineligible candidate the state parties can direct
their electors to vote for someone else.

If the Democrats are deliberately creating an avoidable Constitutional
crisis, I don't think we should let them get away with it.

I can prove I'm a citizen in less than a minute.  I was born in NYC and
I can prove it.  I'm sure that everyone else on this list who is a
citizen can prove it, also.

I originally thought this charge was far fetched, too.  But as Mr. Berg
pointed out months ago, it is simple to disprove the charge, and almost
every citizen has nearby paperwork to do so.

No one has ever vouched for Obama's claim of birth in Hawaii --
including his now dead Grandmother.  His other grandmother has stated he
was born in Kenya, and she was there!

When Obama went to Hawaii to visit his dying white grandmother there was
speculation he would leave Hawaii with proof of US Citizenship.  If he
has obtained that proof, it sure would be nice to see it before there is
a constitutional crisis.

Bill Effros