[Rhodes22-list] Political....this is interesting.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Nov 20 12:35:28 EST 2008

Believe it or not, I have a problem with Dr. Keye's lawsuit in
particular, and the whole "not a citizen" issue in general.

First of all, IF Barak was not a citizen when he was born, that puts
everything in a different light (and I think that's a possibility, I'm
not convinced one way or another at this point).

However, if he was born a US citizen, I think the notion that his
parents may have taken that away by their later actions is wrong. If
it's technically correct, I still think it's wrong. No one should be
able to take away a US citizen's birthright, unless THAT citizen has
done something to lose it.

Brad Haslett wrote:
> Rummy,
>
> Don't forget the Alan Keyes lawsuit filed November 12 in California
> where Dr. Keyes was on the ballot.
>
> http://www.soundinvestments.us/files/final_writ_keyes_v_bowen.pdf
>
> What's interesting about the Keyes lawsuit is the question it raises
> about the trip to Pakistan (illegal for US citizens at the time).  Did
> O just break the law or was he traveling on a foreign passport?
>
> Brad
>
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 9:09 AM,  <R22RumRunner at aol.com> wrote:
>
>> _http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=121795;title=A
>> PFN_
>> (http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=121795;title=APFN)
>> **************One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks,
>> and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com
>> today!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp
>> %26icid=aolcom40vanity%26ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)

Herb Parsons