[Rhodes22-list] Political....this is interesting.

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Thu Nov 20 15:28:47 EST 2008

Bill;

I suppose it's possible that a space ship landed in the American southwest
in "Area 51" in the 1950's but it's so unlikely that nobody cares, except a
few UFO enthusiasts who entertain themselves and their friends with wild and
silly conspiracy theories;

I suppose it's possible that Elvis Presley is alive and working as a gas
station attendant having escaped his pressure cooker life as a celebrity but
it's so unlikely that nobody cares, except a few Presley enthusiasts who
entertain themselves and their friends with wild and silly conspiracy
theories;

I suppose it's possible that Barack Obama is covering up the fact that he is
not a natural born American citizen but it's so unlikely that nobody cares,
except.....(well, you get the idea).

I'm "Jones'n" for a good Sarah Palin joke. Are they all gone?

Best,

Ben C.