[Rhodes22-list] Political....this is interesting.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 22:12:08 EST 2008

Ben,

You may very well be correct, I've always considered this a basically
dead issue or the Clinton's would have pursued it more vigorously.
That said, Obama has acted very aloof and arrogant about the basic
right of asking if he's legal to hold the highest office in the land.
The question at hand is quite simple and one any citizen has the right
to ask, "are you constitutionally legal to hold the office of POTUS"?
He could have and should have ended this himself months ago.  Dr.
Keyes certainly has the legal standing to raise the issue and the
court (should it choose to do so) certainly has the authority to ask
for an explanation. While I respect your learned legal opinion, I
spent much of today discussing an accident that happened almost two
years ago involving our dump truck with attorneys, and am all too
aware that not every party on every side can be correct, and
somebody's attorney is full of it (I hoping it is the other guy's).

Ed,

I thought the Trig Palin issue was silly on the surface but some MSM
publications actually wasted ink on the issue.  To my knowledge, no
one filed a lawsuit seeking the "truth", but had they done so, I'd
say, "let if flow through the legal system and we'll see where it
goes".  Ditto Obama.

To be honest with both of you, I'm not much in the mood to be
discussing legal issues today!

Brad