[Rhodes22-list] A look back at summer

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 05:45:11 EST 2008

Elle,

Thanks for the inspiration, you just gave me an idea.  What is that
growing over the side of that, fence is it?  It looks much like our
corporate headquarters on the coast, which looks suspiciously like a
storage container (20 foot model).  Cooling it in the summer can be
tough. I could put plant containers on the roof and let the vegetation
hang over the sides to make it easier to cool and soften the
industrial appearance (we worry about aesthetics at our construction
company a great deal).

Neat photos, all of them.

Brad