[Rhodes22-list] Andrew, a special comment on your post... (non sailing)(somewhat political)

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:16:10 EST 2008

Ed

What we are actually doing is preparing a whole range of additional
services, including energy modeling of buildings, which will hopefully bring
in additional business, as well as cutting fees.

We have never used the credit line to date, but it seemed that it might be
nice to have it, and poof, it was gone.