[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL-Palin Begins 2012 Campaign

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 07:14:25 EST 2008

Brad,
It has nothing to do about liking or disliking a person. It has to do with
qualifications. In spite of her wonderful accomplishments in her very rural,
oil  supported state, she is not qualified to be president. Personally I was
undecided who to vote for when I entered the polling place. My last second
decision to vote for Obama was made because of John McCains health issues and  his
poor choice of a running mate. Had he made a better choice, he might have
been the president elect at this time.
Right now I am very comfortable with my decision.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/26/2008 7:08:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,