[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL-Palin Begins 2012 Campaign

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 07:26:07 EST 2008

Rummy,

In the final analysis, people vote their pocket book. The financial
meltdown doomed McCain. When you have 38% of the voting population who
don't pay federal income taxes, you only need 13% more to win.  That's
a tough hurdle to overcome.  The Rust Belt will still be blue in four
years - those jobs are gone and they're not coming back.  The Peoples
Republic of California and her sister states Oregon and Washington are
probably a lost cause for the GOP for some time.  I would have bet
good money that McCain would win enough of the Jewish vote in Florida
to win there, instead, that vote went to Obama 4% higher than Kerry.
Remember 1994.  Obama is moving cautiously because he has to, good for
him.  But, remember 1994. A lot can happen in two years.

Brad