[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL-Palin Begins 2012 Campaign

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:13:00 EST 2008

Brad, a couple of things to consider...   first, if there are 38% of
people who don't pay taxes and about 39% of people who are eligible to
vote and don't, don't you think there is a huge overlap of those two
groups?  Obama didn't just need 13% more to win.  He won because he
carried the moderate middle.

Second, people vote their pocketbook?  Obama pulled a stronger
majority out of the +$250K income group than he did out of middle
income groups.  That group on average voted with their heads.

Dave