[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL-Palin Begins 2012 Campaign

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:40:52 EST 2008

Dave,

"That group on average voted with their heads".

Now you're starting to blow smoke up your own ass. What is the
"average" for the $250K+ crowd?  Every income group is part of a
pyramid.  No one looks down the pyramid, always up.  The $250K+ group
you speak of are composed of some "super-rich" but the bulk of the
$250K+ are small businessmen and professionals and some who inherited
wealth.  The super-rich and inherited wealth types are reliably
liberal.  The bulk of those who earned their income (most highly
successful small businessmen) are not.

It doesn't matter who voted for whom or for what reason.  Obama was/is
a blank slate and no one is quite sure what they just got. The far
left is pretty sure they just got hosed.  Conservatives are starting
to think this guy is more worried about 2010 and 2012 and like most
incoming POTUS's, is reluctant to vary too far too fast from the
previous administration.

The Hopey, Changy thing is dying pretty quickly based on cabinet
appointments. As in all things, your mileage may vary.

Brad