[Rhodes22-list] The voice of reason in a cacophony of idle chatter.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Nov 26 08:15:11 EST 2008

As I am rushing out the door to be gone for a few days and not able to be
"The voice of reason in a cacophony of idle chatter", I must make some quick

Thank you Claude.

The 'Liberals' or fellow travelers, or progressives, or neo marxist, or what
ever you call them are making their inane comments and need responses.

Elle, the nature of business is to make a profit.  That is what creates more
jobs, keeps people working, you spent you career in an import job, but new
you need to go back and study business and economics.

Till we meet again,
Best of times,
Happiness,

Bye the way, Send Stan a turkey.