[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL-Palin Begins 2012 Campaign

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:49:42 EST 2008

Dave,

Someone got fooled here. This small businessman/professional didn't
like one single thing Obama had to say about what his plans were.  Now
it seems his plans are to stick with what's worked in the past.  I
think the cocky bounce went out of his step after the first security
briefing and his first meeting with President Bush. This election may
be a watershed moment in campaign honesty and fund raising methods.
That said, unlike the rabid opposition to W, Obama IS MY PRESIDENT and
I wish him success!  There will be another day and another place for a
fight.  Godspeed Barry and 'Don't Forget Your Raisins'

Brad.