[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL-Palin Begins 2012 Campaign

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Nov 30 12:25:18 EST 2008

Brad,

Johnson got 61% of the vote in 1964.  Obama got 52%.  The difference
between what Obama paid for each winning vote and what McCain paid for
each losing vote was greater than in any other Presidential campaign in
history--it won't happen again.  There was no "landslide" turnout for Obama.

Please don't smoke the same pipe as those other guys.  It's not tobacco.

Bill Effros