[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL-Palin Begins 2012 Campaign

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 14:33:19 EST 2008

Brad

Time passes ... for everyone. Did we not all think we knew what we were
doing as newly-minted adults, voters, etc? I did. I seem to remember a
wing-waggling anecdote you told about buzzing an athletic team you told once
on this forum. Youthful hubris is fun, but it is youthful - while I do not
know how to fly, I did ride my motorbike up the front stoop of a brownstone
where I was living, and into the Parlor (winte storage).  A large fraction
of the folks who gave us O do not remember what we (50+) do, and don't care,
as we did not.
Stay tuned

Andrew