[Rhodes22-list] Political- Gee another M.D. on the list?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Sep 1 12:22:03 EDT 2008

We know that Alice is an M. D., but how about this medical opinion from a
heretofor unkown physician:

"And while it is correct to point out that his suffering was quite a while
ago, PTSS has long legs, and could lie behind his notoriously short temper."

A psychiatic evaluation of 'short temper'.  We did not know about that
specialty on this forum.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19257360/Higher%2BPower.jpg Higher+Power.jpg