[Rhodes22-list] Political- Gee another M.D. on the list?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 14:18:11 EDT 2008

Ed,

I've flown with guys (mostly retired now) who sailed with McCain on
the boat he was shot down off of or served under him in his squadron
after he was released. He's always had a temper.  I'll let the
professionals decide if his is shorter or more intense than Billy
Boy's, or Hillary's, or mine come to think of it.

Brad