[Rhodes22-list] LHC Large Hadron Collider Projects

DownHill jadoucet at snet.net
Mon Sep 1 21:13:54 EDT 2008

Finally the mailing list is having a substantive discussion.  If we are still
chatting away on September 12, 2008 we can conclude that the LHC is safer
than  our Republican presidents...  and in the future may prove to be more
rewarding in terms of the monetary investment.  Lets think about it... War
in Iraq $3 trillion... LHC a mere 3- 6 billion euros.  Remember the Euro
used to cost ~ $.80 in 2000, but now puts one out of pocket ~ $1.60

ahoy,

Joe