[Rhodes22-list] OB Motor for 16' Amesbury Dory

Eric Nelson errorinspelling at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 22:57:03 EDT 2008

Are you in need of a remote steering system? I just dropped a 25 horse on my
Rhodes and used an easy steer between the tiller and the motor so I don't
need the steering system that came with it. I've got pictures of it posted
on craigslist http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/823013420.html but will
hand it off to another Rhodes owner for the cost of shipping.

-Eric