[Rhodes22-list] Information gathering

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Sep 1 23:26:08 EDT 2008

That's nice, if one uses Nabble. I never signed up for Nabble, and
prefer to check my email by using.... well my email client.

I'm sorry you found my post not to be civil. I'm at a loss as to what
qualified it as NOT being civil. Is pointing out that someone else was
being non-civil somehow non-civil in and of itself? If so, does that
also extend to pointing out non-civil remarks about  non-civil remarks?

Kinda silly, no?