[Rhodes22-list] Information gathering

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 08:25:50 EDT 2008

Herb,

You do have a wonderful way of trying to put folks on the defensive. I'm not there, nor am I going there, and this will be the last I say on the matter. And I imagine others on the list feel as I do.

Earlier this summer, the list agreed to a decorum of sorts which would abstain from any of the nastiness which had defined some posts in the past. The posts hence, even tho' political in nature, have been informative w/o being inflammatory. We have all benefitted from this discourse which brings out a higher level thinking than did namecalling and derision.

I merely pointed out that you were responding to items which were very old news & did not warrant being dredged up again. I also do not use Nabble, but in this instance, with your being so far behind in the posts, it might be worthwhile to see where a discussion led before responding. That's all.

I did not find your post to be non-civil, nor did I imply or say so, and please do not try to suck me into a p*ssing match, as I have been there with the best and have triumphed.

I taught 9th graders....nothing scares me..;^) hahaha

Again, welcome, back, peace pipe, wampum...but let's move on. ;^)

Hannah approaches.

elle