[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Sexism

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 08:48:29 EDT 2008

Herb,

You will recognize the music in this video clip, it is from
"Hoosiers", a movie I've watched 20 times and still cry every time.
One of my favorite scenes is when Gene Hackman asks the team if anyone
has anything to say and one kid says, "lets win it for all those
little towns who didn't make it".  Folks who take Palin for granted do
so at their own peril.  This is bigger than Reagan's, "Morning in
America".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quvBbcFDPI0

Brad