[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Sexism

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:19:03 EDT 2008

Brad,

> "You are watching history in the making.  A lot of folks like me were
> > planning on dragging themselves to the polls to vote against Obama and
> > for McCain only by default.  Now we have something to be excited
> > about.  You may not understand it but the movement is real.  You go
> > girl!"
That is almost exactly what I was just saying to another liberal on
another board yesterday. I agree .... Go Sarah!!

Slim, TANFL, you guys need to get used to that idea. AND, this economy
has a ways to go down before it starts getting better. Get outa' debt!!

Rik

Ayn Rand was a prophet - - it isn't my fault