[Rhodes22-list] Capt Rich's Columbian 22

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 2 11:06:20 EDT 2008

Stan:

You have to wonder if this was this the same contractor that found infinite
ways to cheapen the boat?  Like leave out flotation and some important screw
backings?  Important pieces of rigging?

You can never tell what will float into the bay?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  Humor - A doctor is facing disciplinary action after taking a
picture of a patient's penis during surgery. A man whose penis bears the
tatooed slogan "Hot Rod" says he feels violated by having its image captured
by a doc with a mobile phone. Sean Dubowik, 37, was undergoing gallbladder
surgery at a hospital in Phoenix, Arizona when the photo was snapped. Dr.
Adam Hansen, who admitted taking the picture on his phone, faces
disciplinary action. The doctor telephoned his patient later to tell him he
had taken the picture, because he did not want him to read about in the
newspapers first. The incident was reported by a member of surgical staff at
the hospital. An investigation is underway. Dr. Hansen has been placed on
administrative leave. Dubowik, who runs a topless bar called Centerfolds
Cabaret, said he got the tattoo on a $1,000 bet. "I feel violated, betrayed
and disgusted. I've never been in a hospital and my first experience is the
worst thing ever," he said.