[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Stalling

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 2 14:10:33 EDT 2008

Michael T:

I posted a web site last week on generic pictures of an outboard to show
fuel filters.  That web site should have carb pictures.

Also, check the fittings on the tubing to make sure that they fit correctly.
If the tubing is not tight on each end, you may get gas enoungh to start and
run for a few minutes and then quit.  Disconnect and reconnect the tube to
both motor and tank.  Make sure that the fittings click.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19275459/Slim%2527s%2BCandidate%2BMagazine%2BCover.jpg
Slim%27s+Candidate+Magazine+Cover.jpg