[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Sexism

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:03:04 EDT 2008

Slim,

The lowest rate Clinton had was 4.0 in 2000.  See
http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat1.pdf for all of the rates from 1942 on.  I do
believe that everyone puts to much blame or praise on the President for the
economy.  Congress and the world economy have a much greater effect than any
president can have.

Hank