[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Sexism

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Sep 2 15:23:43 EDT 2008

You sound a bit cynical about elections in general. I'm not. Actually,
you sound like your bothered that "we're" happy about our choice now.
Sorry you're not. I was disgusted with my party in general, no I'm more
upbeat. I know those things come in cycles, but didn't expect a swing so
soon.

If you're not happy with your party's choice, or haven't been in the
past, I can understand that too.

On unemployment, I read that article, I didn't see mention of
unemployment rates. I did see poverty rates. The national unemployment
rate is not at 12%.