[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Stalling

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 16:26:03 EDT 2008

You all are close to the problem, but it's so obvious that it often is
forgotten. After 20 years of use, the diaphragm in the fuel pump has quit  working.
The parts can be had from your dealer. The kit comes with everything  you
need to replace it: new diaphragm and gasket. All together it's a fifteen  minute
job.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/2/2008 3:05:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,