[Rhodes22-list] (Humor, political) One Man's Take on Sarah Palin

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:33:32 EDT 2008

Mike,

Anchorage was my second home for about 4 years in the late 80's and
early 90's while flying international and it is a special place.  If
it weren't for Darwin's Theory (bar near the Hilton) my IQ would be 20
points higher and my liver would last 20 years longer.

Anyone who would take on the job of Mayor of Wasilla has my vote!

Unlike the "Messiah", no one needs to go to great lengths to defend
the honor of the Guv.  She can out hunt and out fish most of the "good
old boys" and she'll do just fine, thank you very much.
Now when can we vote for her as POTUS?

Brad