[Rhodes22-list] Eric and Motor size for the Rhodes 22 (Get good PFD and Locator Device

Eric Nelson errorinspelling at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:37:51 EDT 2008

Nope Not looking for a powerboat, Was looking more for the long shaft. It
just happened that the 25 horse motor was attached to it and it was cheap. I
really doubt that I am going to be running it all that much since my primary
source of propulsion is of course.... Wind Power. And if I were running it I
doubt I'd take it over 7 knots.

In taking everyones advice to heart though, the 25 horse will probably stay
on there till I can find sutable <10HP Long shaft. Until then I will
obviously keep a moderate control on the throttle.

Thanks for the information everyone.

--Eric