[Rhodes22-list] Single Handing

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Sep 2 23:25:13 EDT 2008

A good tether has an easy release.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/337192/377%20710%201231/712/Safety%20Harnesses/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/0/0?N=377%20710%201231&Ne=712&Ntt=Safety%20Harnesses&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&page=CategoryDisplayLevel1&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=8&subdeptNum=399&classNum=400