[Rhodes22-list] EMAIL THREADS QUESTION

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Sep 3 11:19:58 EDT 2008

At 02:17 PM 9/3/2008 +0000, joscook at bellsouth.net wrote:
>Is there a way to set up my email so only the new message comes
>through, and not the whole thread every time?  I am recieving the
>emails in packets as opposed to one at a time. But the amount of
>reprinting of the threads is clogging up my email server.

Joe,

You are subscribed to the "Digest" version, a daily collection of all
posts.  You probably want to change your subscription preference to
the non-digest version.

Go to http://www.rhodes22.org/mailman/options/rhodes22-list  Enter
your e-mail address and password (use the Password Reminder button if
you can't remember).  Once logged in, scroll down to the list options
near the bottom of the page.  Find "Set Digest Mode" and turn it
off.  Scroll all the way down and click "Submit My Changes".  Then
logout and you're all set.

Cheers!

John Lock