[Rhodes22-list] Joe Cook - EMAIL THREADS QUESTION - another way...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Sep 3 14:04:51 EDT 2008

Why clog up your email server at all.  Read all post directly off the web:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2008-September/date.html#start

Turn off receiving messages on the list server.  You can still reply, but it
will be an new post and not a thread.  If you want to reply in thread, you
need to subscribe to Nabble:

http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes-22-f14229.html

Oh, BTW, Welcome home...

Ed K