[Rhodes22-list] Peggy Noonan Hits It Outta the Park Again

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Sep 3 15:30:43 EDT 2008

Peggy Noonan has long been a secret desire. Now that Palin's on the
scene, the fundamentalist Mormon concept is starting to look appealing
(c'mon, it's just a THOUGHT).

Anyway, skip the first few paragraphs about McCain. She's right, but
he's boring. Jump right down to the good stuff about Palin. Noonan's
nailed it on the head!

You libs, don't bother reading this. It'll make you mad, and it's stuff
we really don't want you to think about anyway. Go listen to another
messiah tale.

I especially liked this line (to fellow journalists):

"Dig deep into Sarah Palin, get all you can, talk to everybody, get
every vote, every quote, tell us of her career and life, she may be the
next vice president. But don't play games. And leave her kid alone, bitch."

For the whole article, see:

http://online.wsj.com/article/declarations.html