[Rhodes22-list] Political discussion is diluting the value of the Rhodes 22 newsgroup

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:24:24 EDT 2008

To Andrew, Cowie, et al.,

I was in the same place a couple of years ago when I first joined the
list.  A funny thing happened along the way.  All of the distracting
political debates have actually changed my thinking in a material way.
 After a few decades of being heads down with work and family and
squeezing in a bit of fun here and there, I find the direct exposure
to points of view different from mine to be enlightening or at least
challenging.  Give it a try...

Dave