[Rhodes22-list] Political discussion is diluting the value of the ex-Rhodes 22 forum

andrew collins engineerpac at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 06:14:36 EDT 2008

Paul

I could not agree more. This forum has abandoned sailing in all but form,
and as to decorum, courtesy, tolerance and respect for others, both as to
people and opinions (in my mind at least these are different) we are
plumbing new depths. Elle managed to raise the bar a few weeks ago (hats
off!), but methinks I need a break. I am going sailing.

Andrew
s/v Carmen