[Rhodes22-list] Political discussion is diluting the value of the Rhodes ...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:56:34 EDT 2008

Rummy,

No one talks about the important stuff, like what do the candidates
drink?  McCain, no doubt, is probably a Bud Man. What do the others
imbibe in?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Now we hear Sarah's husband got a DUI at age 22 - they just lost three
votes nationwide on that one! At least she admitted to inhaling.

The first time anyone floats bringing the Temperance movement back I'm
out of here and headed to China.  The beer there is pretty good!

Brad