[Rhodes22-list] Political discussion is diluting the value of the Rhodes ...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 13:13:02 EDT 2008

Brad,

I hear that Obama likes Coke.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/3/2008 12:58:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flybrad at gmail.com writes:

Rummy,

No one talks about the important stuff, like what do the  candidates
drink?  McCain, no doubt, is probably a Bud Man. What do  the others
imbibe in?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Now we  hear Sarah's husband got a DUI at age 22 - they just lost three
votes  nationwide on that one! At least she admitted to inhaling.

The first  time anyone floats bringing the Temperance movement back I'm
out of here  and headed to China.  The beer there is pretty  good!

Brad

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080902/060cce97/attachment.jpg