[Rhodes22-list] Paul Krawitz's long reply and suggestions and comments

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Sep 3 19:25:46 EDT 2008

Paul,

I do not know where you got the newbie line from, but it was not in my post.
And nowhere did I say you were not salty.

Regarding the back channel commentors that you received emails from.  I
suspect I can name most of them.

You may want to go to the archives and analyze where the political comments
derived from.  Who instigated the political discussions way back when?  It
was not me.  It was not Rummy.  It was not Michael Meltzer.  Who could have
been instigator?  Are you familiar with a term, enlighted capitalist?

Thank you for your invitation to sail the North Shore of Long Island, New
York.  If I drag my Rhodes north it will be more likely to Lake Champlain or
Long Beach Island, New Jersey.  I have been considering the Thousand Islands
area or the western shore of Lake Ontario next summer.  We could hold a
Rhodes convention there?  Maybe we could all meet at Sackets Harbor, cold
and windy.

I have thought of the challange of sailing from South Carolina up to Lake
Champlain.  If I start in April could I get there by July. The former member
of this forum that has that Gossett 36, now that would be a boat that could
make that trip.  That is except for the low bridges on the Champlain Canal.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA