[Rhodes22-list] Peggy Noonan Hits It Outta the Park Again - What Does Peggy Really Think?

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:54:06 EDT 2008

Bill, please don't interpret my chuckle at the gaff by Peggy Noonan as
implicit support for Obama.  I'm liberal in my leaning but I'm not
buying into his fuzzy vision and am put off by his manipulative
approach.  I also don't buy into his tax cut for the 95%.

I caucused for Hillary here in the Washington State primary season but
am now undecided and want to watch this play out.  If I had to vote
today I'd vote for the Dems in spite of their candidate, in the belief
that radical change can't happen anyhow.  But I'm glad I don't have to
vote today - there is more to be heard.

Dave