[Rhodes22-list] Political discussion is diluting the value of

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Sep 3 23:13:56 EDT 2008

Rummy,

Why don't we just send them to the archives on this discussion?

(Why don't they use the archives in the first place so they wouldn't
keep asking the same already-been-answered questions?)

For the record, Politics and Religion with an asterisk were cleared for
discussion many years ago.  And Jokes.

You must label off-topic discussion.

John -- just teach them to use filters in the welcome message.

Or not.

Somehow this issue manages to sort itself out.  The newbies won't use
the archives or the FAQ section.  We won't stop talking to each other
about things that matter to us.

Bill Effros